The Research Team would like to invite you to participate in a research project to seek your views on characteristics of childhood health-related quality of life instruments for use in economic evaluations.
What are we asking you to do?
• The Delphi study consists of up to three short online survey rounds.
• The surveys are designed to seek your views and reach a consensus on what are important characteristics of instruments that measure quality of life for children for use in health economic evaluation.
• Each survey will take 10-15 minutes of your time. You will have approximately one week to complete each survey and you can complete the survey at any time within this week.
• Your responses will be de-identified. As part of the Delphi consensus exercise, a de-identified summary of responses from each survey round will be used for the following survey round.
• For every online survey you complete, you will have one entry into a prize draw for an Apple iPad. This means that if you complete all three online surveys, you will have three entries into the prize draw.
Further information on the project and access to the first online survey can be found by clicking the button below.
If you are interested in getting involved by participating in our TORCH research studies, please provide your contact information the form below and a member of our research team will contact you.
Social Value of Child Health Gains
If you were allocating money for health treatment and care, would it be different for children or young people compared to adults?
We are looking for young people and adults aged 15 years and older to be involved in a research study. We are interested in your views on how decisions about funding medicines and health services should be. This will assist policy makers allocate health care funding in a way that has the greatest public support.
Sign up for more information and to find out how to be involved.